Want to Maximize Your IPL Experience? Take Note of These.
So, you’ve finally decided to try this fantastic treatment. Well, congratulations because you’re one step ahead to the great skin you’re always dreaming of.
There’s no doubt about it, IPL is fast-becoming one of the best choices when it comes to skin treatments. Why? – Mainly because this amazing device does everything that it claims to. It can perform various skin procedures and deal with lots of skin conditions. But aside from that, IPL users find it the most beneficial process they’ve ever been through.
Benefits of IPL
Intense Pulsed Light or IPL is the latest breakthrough in the world of cosmetics. As of the moment, its technology is used for different functions, which includes hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
Furthermore, all of its benefits can be enjoyed without being overwhelmed at the cost. Yes, IPL is now available for home use, and it is significantly much cheaper compared to other clinic procedures. Why spend for something that you know will not benefit you in the long run? Invest in something worth its price. For all your skin concerns, IPL is the one you should call.
To give you a quick preview, here are the benefits you will get from IPL:
- Compared to other treatments, IPL is cheaper
- Treatment sessions are a lot quicker
- Can deal with various skin issues, such as unwanted hair growth, sun damage, signs of aging, and many more
- It is non-invasive and non-ablative
- Demands no long recovery time
- Safe and effective
- Can be done at home
If you want to get the most out of your IPL Experience, just keep these essential notes in mind:
Before your IPL treatment,
- Make sure to wear the appropriate gear to ensure safety. Most importantly, wear your protective glasses to keep your eyes away from any damage. This is mainly because our eyes are sensitive to light. So, it is better to be safe than sorry.
- Familiarize yourself with all the instructions that your physician or the manufacturer provides. Always have your ears, and your eyes focused on what they say because all of those are essential to attain a successful procedure. If you opt for at-home IPL device, make sure that you read the manual and instructions thoroughly before doing the actual treatment.
- Prepare yourself for some slight sensations. Although IPL promises pain-free procedures, people still have individual pain tolerance. However, the majority of those who have tried IPL reported that they are able to do this treatment hassle-free – without any pain.
After your IPL Treatment,
- Expect some normal side effects after each treatment. Expect to see some redness on the treated area. Don’t panic because that will not last long. It will just take some hours, and you’re through with it. Just a reminder, avoid touching it too hard to prevent irritation.
- Your skin can get extra sensitive, so it is vital to wear your sunscreen with the right SPF (SPF-30 is most recommended).
- Do a proper skin care routine. Some people are able to get back to their usual routine after the treatment. However, you must be aware of the products you’re using. For the meantime, refrain from beauty products that contain harsh ingredients and chemicals. Again, be gentle to your skin.
If you are considering IPL for skin treatment, it would be better to have your skin checked first to determine if you are an ideal candidate. If you are, then make the right move by following all the instructions given to you. Also, you can consider the notes that are described above to make sure that you’ll get the results you desire.
- Princess Marasigan