IPL Treatment: Top 10 Benefits
Whether you are a man or a woman, you will eventually get tired of all the unwanted hairs that are cropping up your body. However, there is a long list of possible methods you can use to remove (or reduce) excessive hair growth.
Overabundant of androgen causes hair to grow excessively on undesirable areas. For women, hormonal imbalance causes the production of androgen to boost. Since women are becoming more fascinated with smooth and hairless bodies, they are trying all the methods in the hopes that one of these may solve their body hair issues. They shave, wax, epilate, and use hair removal creams just to ease their problem.
In the modern world of the cosmetic industry, IPL is one of the most talked about treatment that promises permanent hair removal. It is fast becoming the most favorite booking among clients.
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. It is widely used for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes. It treats various skin conditions including hair removal. Though IPL shares some similarities with laser treatment, there are still significant differences between the two. Laser treatment uses a single wavelength of light, while IPL uses a broad spectrum. In that case, IPL is able to treat a larger area at once. Also, it makes the treatment much quicker.
What are the benefits of IPL Hair Removal Treatment?
The first thing that we consider when purchasing products or services is beneficial factors. As to hair removal treatments, IPL can be your best option. Actually, it is the millennials’ top choice for permanent hair removal. To have an overview, here are the top ten benefits of IPL:
- Not only that it provides permanent hair removal, but IPL also helps improve the overall health of your skin.
- IPL prevents the occurrence of ingrown hairs. With IPL, hair is destroyed from the roots making hair re-growth impossible. Ingrown hairs can be painful and infected and are often caused by shaving.
- There is an urban myth that IPL damages the skin, but it is a false claim. IPL targets structures in the skin, including melanin, blood, and collagen. The wavelengths of light in IPL treatment breaks the structures and boosts the skin. It stimulates collagen production. Collagen, if you are not aware, helps give a younger looking skin.
- Results are visible right after the treatment. IPL is not surgical and non-invasive so that there can be no trace that you have undergone such procedures.
- Since IPL treatment targets the melanin, it can dramatically improve other skin issues such as freckles and dark spots.
- The use of broad-spectrum light makes it possible to cover a large area of the skin. Large portions of unwanted hair can quickly be removed. Aside from this, IPL also solve other problems such as sun damage. With just one treatment, you can solve several skin problems at once.
- IPL treatment can also be used for anti-aging purposes.
- IPL is also believed to combat acne and other skin conditions.
- With IPL, there are no worries about timing treatments. Hair will not grow back because it destroyed from the roots.
- You can never go wrong with IPL treatment because there are many successful results among patients. There is a noticeable difference from the first treatment, but patients often return to achieve the maximum result. IPL provides safe, effective, permanent, and hassle-free results.
We should thank fate because we are born in the modern era. Because if we are not, I think, we are still using rocks to remove our unwanted hairs. And that’s very inconvenient. IPL Hair Removal treatment is something you should look forward to as your permanent hair removal method.
- Princess Marasigan